Thursday, February 7, 2013

Turkey Time

A 2-pager for sweet DGD Sydney from Thanksgiving 2012.
 
This is for the "Love Your Stash Day 1" over at the Apron Strings Blog.
The prompt was to "grab an item I've been passing over for awhile and use it".
I've had these LYB 'Hello Fall' papers for a year or two. The paper said 2011.
 
I used -
Little Yellow Bicycle 'Hello Fall' pp's
Doodlebug, Am. Crafts Alphas
Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tag
LilyBee Index Card, Diecut
Basic Grey Bling Owl
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the turquoise in that line - and 2011? That's not bad. I think my eyelets are . . .mmmm. . .a lot older than that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Basic Grey Bling Owl is perfect with that owl pp. This was a great line. The roladex card looks great for journaling!

    ReplyDelete