Thursday, February 7, 2013

2nd Formal

Photos from our 2nd formal night on our November 2011 Cruise and this completes this Cruise Album.
 
This is for the Love Your Stash Day #2  over at the Apron Strings Blog .
The prompt was to use my oldest embellishments with my newest papers. I dug out some Making Memories Metal flowers and ribbon charm, tiny blue charm, and a white button I had cut off a blouse awhile ago.
 
Based on a PageMap from the Apron Strings January Newsletter.
 
I used -
Pebbles 'Seen & Noted' pp's, diecuts, Tag
Making Memories Metal Flower, Ribbon Charm
Little Yellow Bicycle Deco. Pins
American Crafts Foam Alphas
My Mind's Eye Journal Tag
Basic Grey Flags
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love taking pictures of the food too when we cruise! What an awesome challenge, and you did so well with it!! I love how the two journaling cards seem to balance either side of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. The food is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete