Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Book of Me!

I'm trying to scrap a few pages for my Book of Me along with doing a few pages for my husband's album too. These are really old photos.
 
Christmas Memories
 
Photo of me at Christmas many years ago.
 
I used -
Fancy Pants 'Home For Christmas' pp's, alphas
October Afternoon 'Make it Merry' Music paper, Tidbits, Journal Card
Studio Calico Wooden Trees
Tim Holtz Tiny Paper Clip
My Mind's Eye Washi Tape, Brads
Prima Bling
Misc. Cotton Lace Trim
 
 
Sledding
 
Photos of DH and his siblings when they were little.
 
Based on Nuts About Sketches #249.
 
I used -
Bo Bunny 'Snowfall' pp's
American Crafts Glitter Alphas
Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tag, Chip Accent
Maya Road Kraft Snowflakes
Doodlebug Brads
Stickles, Crystal
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment