Monday, February 11, 2013

Fancy Pants 'The Good Life'

Here are a few of the layouts I scrapped with the wonderful Fancy Pants line.
 
The Good Life
Photos of sweet grandson Brady playing out back at the playground, July 2012.
 
I See You!
Photos of my grandsons being silly peeking through the door, Feb. 2012.
Fun Play Day
Photos of sweet grandson Brady in the jumpy house for his back-to-school celebration, Aug 2012.
 
The Good Life
Photos of my little grandson Kellan trying to play with his brother and cousin. They aren't crazy that he's right in the middle of their car pile, January. 2012.
 
I always enjoy and appreciate your comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy girl! These are fabulous! I love what looks like wood veneer cars!! Adorable embellie and how perfect with your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete