Friday, February 24, 2012

Winter Sunrise

I love catching a gorgeous sunrise in the Winter when the ground is covered in a blanket of snow. Jan. 2011.

Based on a February PageMap.

This is for Challenge #16 over at the Apron Strings blog, using my next cake ingredient.....Bling! I used glittery paper, glittery chipboard title and pinecones, added Crystal Stickles to the snowflake and banner.

I used the Bo Bunny 'Snowfall' line, Little Yellow Bicycle Chip Accents, Fancy Pants Journal Paper, Maya Road Snowflake Transparency, Elle's Studio Banner Tag, Crystal Stickles. 

Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That picture takes my breath away!! It was worthy of a single photo page;) LYB Twig is such an awesome collection and I like what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colours - brown and blue are a fav combo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous. . .both photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete