Saturday, February 18, 2012

Egg Coloring Zone

DIL's photos of DGD Sydney coloring her Easter eggs, April 2011. Left the journaling for her Momma.

This is for Day #11 over at the Apron Strings Blog, creating a floral embellishment. I hadn't made the distressed layered flowers for a long time so decided to get out my Heidi Swapp Distressing tool, inks, and work on one.

I used the Basic Grey 'Picadilly' line, Jillibean Soup Journal Spots, Butterflies, Queen & Co., KaiserCrafts Pearls, Karen Foster Egg Rubons, Autumn Leaves Button, Baker's Twine, and Am. Crafts Precision Pen (brown).

Based on Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #282.

Thanks For Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's just beautiful. I think egg coloring layouts are a fave for me - I think it's all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete