Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Tea Party

MIL sends everyone a few photos when she sends out birthday cards. A tradition that I love! This photo is of a silly little tea party we had among the family. All the women and girls dressed up in dresses, silly hats, and sweaters. It was a cool June afternoon in 2000. (I'm pictured on the left.)

This is for Day #1 of the Birthday Celebration over at the Apron Strings Blog,  using 7 of something. I used 7 chipboard pieces....2 photo corners, 1 teacup, 1 thermometer, 3 vintage signs.

I used the Crate 'Restoration' line, chipboard accents; Jillibean Corrugated Alphas; Pink Paislee Alphas and Journal Tag; Basic Grey Ribbon; Inque Brads.

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I had to zoom in to get a close up of my pal, Deanna, in the big hat!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That line is perfect for such an event. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete