Friday, January 22, 2016

Soccer Love

 My granddaughters love sports as much as my grandsons and youngest DGD loves soccer! (August 2015)

I used -
American Crafts, Fancy Pants Ribbons
Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Soccer Ball
Echo Park, Reminisce Sticker Diecut Strips, Title
Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
American Crafts Foam Thickers

Based on Sketch #467 from Scrapbook Challenges. 
(turned as shown)

 at the Apron String Blog using 3 or more different ribbons. 

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea to flip the sketch - you've absolutely nailed this challenge with that mix of strips too. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susanne -- nailed -- Fantastic! Adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a great idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete