Sunday, January 24, 2016

More from Punta Cana!

Trying to finish up the last of my Punta Cana album from May 2014.
 Life Is Good!

Photo of the amazing winding pool at our resort.

I used -
Pink Paislee 'Cedar Lane' pp's
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
Heidi Swapp Title Stickers
Dear Lizzy Diecuts
Basic Grey Flower

 Rainy Day

Photos of DH at on a very rainy day. We just made the most of it. 

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Hello World' pp's, Chip Accent, Diecuts, Enamel Shapes
American Crafts Chipboard Thickers
Pink Paislee Raindrop Diecuts
Eyelet Outlet Umbrella Brad

Epic Starfish

Photo of this amazing starfish I saw just under my feet at Punta Cana. It was pretty big!! We had never seen one actually in the ocean before. 

I used -
Bo Bunny 'Boardwalk' pp's, Diecuts
We R Memory Keepers Sequins
Amy Tangerine Foam Alphas
October Afternoon Mini Alphas
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wowee! 3 for 1! They are all cute but the first one is downright gorgeous! Love the yellow and navy and how they showcase the fab photo!

    ReplyDelete