Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beach Bums!

Photo of my youngest DD with her 3 little ones at Cocoa Beach last June.
 
This is for the Thursday Challenge, at the Apron Strings Blog for the July cookout. Here are my Day #3 S'mores ingredients....
•Graham Crackers - Jute
•Traditional Marshmallows - Distress the edges
•Peanut Butter - Use punches
•Chocolate Bars - 5+ flowers
•Caramel - Picks/Flags
 
I used -
Crate 'The Pier' pp's, diecuts
Doodlebug Washi Tape
My Mind's Eye Brads, Washi Tape, Enamel Dots
American Crafts Foam Thickers
October Afternoon Alphas
Prima Flowers, Ink
Bazzill Hole Punch, Template
Studio Calico Chipboard Arrows
Misc. Jute
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you used those punctuation marks (don't know their name) under the word "Bumz"...totally unexpected and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the grouping on the left. . .something I have trouble mastering.

    ReplyDelete