Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Cherry On Top July Guest Designer!

Excited and Delighted to share with you that I was asked to be the July Guest Designer at A Cherry On Top!  Here are the 2 layouts I scrapped using their products. Come play along on the board for a chance at winning some gift certificates provided by ACOT.
 
 
You Are My Dream Come True 
 
Photo of my darling husband with youngest grandson Kellan, Sept. 2012. He was comforting the little guy after an all day wedding and reception.
 
I used -
Prima 'Wishes & Dreams' pp's, ATC Cards, Brads, Glitter Gems, Word Stickers
Prima 'Lady Bird' Flowers
Prima Rusty Bucket Ink
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Heart
Queen & Co. Washi Tape
Tim Holtz Mini Clip
Baker's Twine
  

 Follow Your Dreams

Photos of my happy little granddaughter Sydney from June 1st.

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Find Your Wings and Fly' pp's, Brads, Enamel Dots, Chipboard Banner, Buttons, Washi Tape
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Cherry Limeade
Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tag
Baker's Twine
Wilton Doily
Petaloo Flowers
Prima Black Ink

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Two gorgeous layouts! Congrats on the guest designer's spot too!!

    ReplyDelete