Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Love Everything About This Moment!

Photo of grandson Nate with his new little cousin (from the other side), Nov. 2010. Left the journaling for his Momma. I used the Basic Grey 'Out of Print' line, Jillibean Soup Journal Spots, Prima Flowers, My Mind's Eye Brad, Pebbles Dymo Labels, Recollections Popdots, Stickles, Crystal, Bazzill Half the Edge, Baker's Twine, and Basic Grey 'Granola' Diecut.

This is for the Croptober Challenge #5 over at the Apron Strings Blog, using at least 3 different elements as a border around my photo. I used Bazzill Half the Edge with Basic Grey 'Granola' Diecut (tan scallop), then handstitched through the holes with Baker's Twine.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. . . I love these types of photos with my own kids greeting their newest sibling. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete