Photo of a quilted bunny I designed and stitched in 2006. I used the last of my Crate 'Emma's Shoppe' scraps and chipboard accents. This was part of the June 'Smaller Than' Apron Strings Kit. I added Doodlebug Alphas, Petaloo Flowers, andRusty Pickle Buttons. Also used a Bazzill Stitching Template, Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch, and Tattered Angels Scarlet Glimmer Mist.
This was for Croptober Challenge #2 over at the Apron Strings blog, using ribbon and buttons in a new way. I laced the ribbon that came with the kit through a cotton lace trim and then added the buttons as flower centers.
Thanks for Looking!