Saturday, June 22, 2019

Under the Sea

 Snorkel photos from our sailing/snorkel excursion at St. Croix on our December 2018 Cruise.

I used -
Photoplay 'Fish Tales' pp's
Rusty Pickle, Pink Paislee Alpha Stickers
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dot
Misc. Fish Stickers

This is for the June 1st Saturday Cartoon Inspired Sketch Challenge
at Scrap Our Stash. So, SpongeBob lives in a pineapple under the sea so I thought the perfect thing to scrap was these snorkel photos with the sealife papers. I used yellow and my square accent is the camera.

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Totally fantastic. You rocked this page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL take on the challenge! LOVE your page <3 -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pretty! Love your page. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete