Sunday, October 28, 2018

Lasting Memories REVEAL #419 - Travel

I'm excited to share our theme this month at Lasting Memories is 'All About Techniques' and I'm hostessing the challenges. Here is Challenge #419. That special little thing that puts the finishing touch on your layouts.  I love adding a bit of texture to my work by using torn paper. This week our challenge is rather simple and easy to use "2 or More Torn Papers". {You may of course add anything else.} Hope you come play along this month!

Photo of DD Michelle and her kids Marcus, Kellan, and Lucy at Labadee, Haiti on their May 2018 Cruise.

I used -
American Crafts 'Amy Tangerine Shine On' pp's, Foam Thickers
Pink Paislee 'Turn the Page' Diecuts
Prima Enamel Shapes
Doodlebug Sequins

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout! I love the pretty yellow background it really makes the photo pop! Such a gorgeous photo, too!

    ReplyDelete