Monday, October 29, 2018

Fa La La

 Photos of sweet little DGD Lucy opening her gifts, Christmas 2017.

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Jingle All the Way' pp's, Stickers
American Crafts Kraft Tags
Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots
The Twinery Baker's Twine
Doodlebug Sequins

This is for the October 15th  
Blend-A-Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. 
From the left sketch I used the tag placement and from the right sketch I used the basic layering design. I also included the required diagonal striped patterned paper. 

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! Love the colors and great job blending the sketches! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas layout! Love how you wrapped twine on the paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending! Love your decorations! Thanks for joining Scrap Our stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete