Friday, May 19, 2017

Stick It Down May Guest Designer!

Excited to share I got to be the May Single Page Guest Designer for the Stick it Down Blog. Check out their site and challenges! 


Photo of the squirrels we watch everyday out back at the feeder. Sometimes they are pretty fun to watch flying through the trees, April 2017.

I used -
Jillibean Soup 'Mushroom Medley' pp's, Alphas
Amy Tangerine Chipboard Thickers
Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots
Heidi Swapp Texture Paste
Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
Am. Crafts Washi Tape
Echo Park Stickers
Doodlebug Doily

Based on the May Single Page Sketch from
Stick it Down. 

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being our guest designer at Stick It Down! I love title on this fun page and you have inspired me to get my texture paste out and use it on a layout!

    ReplyDelete