Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Dream of the Ocean

 Photo of our relaxing beach at the Riviera Maya, Mexico. (October 2015)

My journaling on the back...I miss being at the ocean so much! I miss the sounds of the waves and the sea birds. I miss ths ocean smells and the sand between my toes. I miss the peaceful, relaxing atmosphere and the beautiful teal colors of the Caribbean. I'm longing to be near the ocean as it recharges my being and soul.

I used -
Bella Blvd. 'Secrets of the Sea' pp's
Heidi Swapp Puffy Alphas, Texture Paste
October Afternoon Mini Alphas
Tim Holtz Burlap Stencil
KaiserCraft Diecuts

Based on the May 21st sketch from Citrus Twist. 

This is for the May 15th Challenge at Colorful Creations about
 'What Inspires Me'. Journaling above and I'm inspired by the beach/ocean. Also inspired by teals and mixed media.


Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the summer feel of your layout and the color is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and oh that photo! Love how you have put this together. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page and fabulous photo. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete