Friday, September 13, 2013

Lovable Lucy!

A few layouts of my adorable little DGD Lucy.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste Flair' pp's, Buttons, Enamel Dots
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Caribbean, Cherry Limeade
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Hearts
KI Memories Glitz Word/Arrows
Teresa Collins Washi Tape
Crate Emphemera
Wilton Doily
 
Sorry the background is light pink and scanned splotchy.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste Adorbs' pp's, Enamel Dots, Buttons, Washi Tape
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Caribbean and Cherry Limeade
Maya Road, Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pins
Prima Canvas Flowers
Montana Misfits Baker's Twine
 
I used -
Little Yellow Bicycle 'Vintage Summer' pp's, Stick Pin, Diecut Stickers, Journal Tag
Fiskars Upper Crest Border Punch
Making Memories Glitter Alphas
The Twinery Baker's Twine
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
Pink Paislee Diecuts
Prima Farmer Jeans Ink
Misc. Buttons

1 comment:

  1. Lucy is so pretty! These are great pages!! I love the MME pp's. That's truly a great line.

    ReplyDelete