Saturday, July 20, 2013

Scrapping with My Mind's Eye

Hey, What's Cookin'?
Photo of sweet grandson Kellan with Grampy. He was so curious about the pizza baking in the oven. March 2013.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Boy Crazy' pp's, Brads/Diecuts
American Crafts Chipboard, Foam Alphas
October Afternoon Sticky Keys Alphas
Baker's Twine, Stone Gray
 
Brevard Zoo
Photos of grandkids Lucy and Marcus along with some of the animals at the Brevard Zoo, FL last June.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Kate & Co. Oxford Lane' pp's, Journal Tag
October Afternoon Sticky Keys Alphas
American Crafts Corrugated Alphas
Studio Calico Wood Potty People
Imaginisce Animal Brad
Teresa Collins Rhinestones
Simple Stories Snap Diecut Card
Maya Road Chipboard Arrow
Baker's Twine, Midnight Blue
 
Fly High!
Photos of DS and DGD Sydney flying her kite, April 2013.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Good Day Sunshine' pp's, Diecuts
Prima 'Life Time' Brads, Crochet Doilies, Black Ink
Studio Calico Wood Bird
Recollections Wood Butterfly
Pebbles Journal Tag
 
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of your hubby and Kellam looking in to the oven...priceless everyday happenings that need to be documented! The negative space on the title of the second one is something I need to do...I'm always taking tips from you!! Great double pager with adorable embellies!

    ReplyDelete