Monday, July 15, 2013

BackPorch Memories July Guest Designer!

I'm so excited to share with you that I also was asked to be the Guest Designer for July at BackPorch Memories.  I got to work with the wonderful July Solo Kit featuring the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Poppy' line. I scrapped 4 layouts and altered a flower container and still have some scraps leftover. Here's my work with the kit.
 
                                                        Just Be Lovely

Lily Delight
 
Silly Sombreros
 
Sweet Delight
 


LYB Treat Pail
 
Thanks for Looking! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these pages and the little bucket are just darling!! You couldn't have found better pp than this to scrap the sombrero's. I spyed a bunch of circles too!! Just like me, BPM knows what a fantastic scrapper you are!!!!!

    ReplyDelete