Saturday, February 18, 2012

Silly Santa Hat

Photo of sweet grandson Brady who wears this Santa Hat the moment we get the decorations out til they're put back away. Silly Boy! Dec. 2011.

This is for Challenge #12 over at the Apron Strings Blog, doing something I haven't done. I don't do much masking work and I wanted to try a technique I'd seen on a blog. I masked over a Maya Road Diecut shape with Tattered Angels Scarlet Mist on a shipping tag. Ended up using it as my title tag here.

I used the Echo Park 'Holly Jolly Christmas' line, American Crafts Foam Thickers, Bo Bunny Alphas (green), Tattered Angels Scarlet Mist, Shipping Tag.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. I used that technique in the 28 Cards class I just finished. Super easy, and I liked the outcome!

    ReplyDelete