Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Deaton Great Grandkids

These are the Deaton Great Grandkids pictured Dec. 2010. 15 here, but 2 more have been born in 2011. The boys outnumber the girls 2-1. I feel blessed that 7 of the little darlings are from our little family. This page will be going in DGD Sydney's album, but I'll be making a different layout for each of our grandkids.

This is for Day #4 of the Birthday Celebration over at the Apron Strings Blog, using an alphabet which is from the Bingo Card. This week I'll be working on Row #5 horizontally.

I used the Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress' line; Cosmo Cricket, LilyBee Tiny Alphas; Jenni Bowlin Vintage Buttons; Baker's Twine; Bazzill Stitching Templates/Floss. Based on The Scrappiest #120.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this BG line, but haven't touched it yet. I 'm hoping to do that real soon after your inspiration. Great page...even without a circle:)

    ReplyDelete