Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Piano Kids

Photos of the grandkids from last June. Left the journaling for their Momma.
This is for the Out With the Old, In With the New Day #13 challenge over at the Apron Strings Blog, using an older kit with scary 'to me' embellishments. I used older Sassafras Lass 'Amplify' papers that I've had for quite awhile! I love using most embellies, but naked chipboard and rubons would have to be the scariest to me. I just inked the chipboard pieces here. My 'familiar' items would be the Tim Holtz journal tag and the Jenni Bowlin bingo card. I love both of those.
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. great LO! I find chipboard scary as well, but for me the decorating it is the challenge. I love how you used the boarder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people don't like naked, so I understand. Nice job

    ReplyDelete