Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Photos from youngest DGD Lucy's 2nd birthday, March 2011.
This is for the Out With the Old, In With the New Day #10 Challenge over at the Apron Strings Blog, using my least favorite and combining with something new that I love. I've had these MME Kaleidoscope papers since about 2006 and keep passing by them when searching for papers to use. Back then I thought it was a good idea to have papers and embellies so matchy-match, but now not so much! I like mixing different brands. My newer loves are for the Fancy Pants chipboard banners and the Jillibean Journal Sprouts! This is based on the 2-page PageMap Lori posted.
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout. I love your combination of manufacturers. I am starting to do that more and more now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - it's so "Party!"

    ReplyDelete