Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Wishes!

Here's my layout for the Apron Strings Blog this week! I adore this gorgeous line by Echo Park and am so happy Lori chose to include it with the February kits! Using the 'Be Mine' line I scrapped photos of DGD Kaylee's 9th birthday from last June. I love using border punches, distressing, and stitching on my layouts to give them a bit of extra detail. On this layout I used 2 different border punches above and below my title. I used a distressing tool on the circle edge and gathered my lace and then machine stitched it on. I also used Stickles on the flowers for a bit of bling!

If you haven't check out the Apron String Blog, then please give it a look! Lori always has creative challenges going on each week!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout girl. Love the lace along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete