Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Apron Strings February Guest Designer!

I wanted to share some exciting new with you! I'm the February Guest Designer for the Apron Strings Blog. I love Lori's kits and have gotten them off and on over the years and recently decided to sub. I chose to design this month with the Smaller than a Bread Box February Kit and for my first layout I used the Echo Park 'Be Mine' line. These papers are just so pretty and I love the color combo. You'll be excited to create too when you get your kits!

You Hold the Key to My Heart!
Photo of my oldest granddaughter Makaylee who holds a special place in my heart.
Everything is included in the kit except for the Tattered Angels Mist I used on the doily heart, the alphas, and black ink.

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deanna! I just saw this on their blog and had to hop over and send your well wishes! So nice to see your work again. I recognized it immediately!

    Hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deanna. What a beautiful layout. Kaylee is looking so grown up! I'm sure you don't want to hear that, though.

    ReplyDelete