Sunday, August 14, 2022

I Know I Play Like A Girl - Try to Keep Up!

 At Lasting Memories this month our theme is "3 Things".

For our August challenges, you will be given a list of three items that you must use on your layout. How much or how little of each item that you use is up to you. You can also use other items that are not on the list but you must include the required 3 things.

       Your Challenge #612 is to use Striped patterned paper, stars, enamel dots.

The stars can be a patterned paper or embellishment.


Photos of sweet granddaughter Makaylee playing Varsity Volleyball, September 2019.

I used -

Photoplay 'MVP Volleyball' line

Eyelet Outlet Volleyball Brads

Carta Bella Enamel Dots


Thanks for Looking! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout, such bright fabulous colours! I especially love the journal card…..I know I play like a girl! Try to keep up! Awesome saying!

    ReplyDelete