Sunday, January 13, 2019

LM #429 REVEAL - Grand Turk

At Lasting Memories in January our theme is "This or That". We will work on using up some of our supplies in our stash that maybe we have - dare I say it - a little too much of - or items that are being neglected. This week our Challenge #429 is to choose one of these to use on your layout..... Trims - Ribbon, Lace, Paper Strips, or Washi Tape.

Photo of DH and I at Grand Turk on our Carnival Cruise, July 2018.

I used -
Echo Park 'Imagine' Photo Matte Paper, Enamel Dots
Fancy Pants Puffy Alphas
Neat & Tangled Sequins
KaiserCraft Ephemera
Misc. Washi Tapes

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. We love Grand Turk and have been blessed to go there 2 times. Love your blog and inspiration! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this layout! For me it's difficult to use washitapes but you managed this great an I really love the sequins in the middle! I think I have to copy this...😉

    ReplyDelete