Sunday, November 4, 2018

Lasting Memories REVEAL #420 - All Gathered Together

This month our theme at Lasting Memories is 'Techniques' and I'm thrilled to be your challenge host. One of my favorite things to add to my layouts is stitching. Your challenge this week is to add some type of 'STITCHING'. This can be actual machine or handstitching, stamped or stenciled stitching, faux stitching, etc.



Photo of my sweet grandkids, Thanksgiving 2017.

I used -
Pink Paislee 'Auburn Lane' pp's, Diecuts
Tim Holtz 'Bubble' Stencil
Doodlebug Enamel Dots
Ranger Texture Paste

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is gorgeous, Deanna! Your mix of papers and colors are perfect. I love that bubble stecil. I really need to play with my stencils and texture paste more. I always like the look of it.

    ReplyDelete