Sunday, August 12, 2018

Lasting Memories #408 REVEAL - Oh the Places You'll Go

The theme this month at Lasting Memories is Transportation and this week's Challenge #408 is to use hot air balloons. I bet you have some of those accents or papers in your stash so go use them! 

 While on our July 2018 Cruise grandkids Kaylee and Brady flew kites at The Fort at San Juan, Puerto Rico.

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Lucky in Love' pp's, Diecuts
Tim Holtz 'Speckles' Stencil
Simple Stories Washi Tape
Heidi Swapp Texture Paste
Authentique Title Tag
Pink Paislee Sequins

This is for the August Sketch Challenge at Stick it Down. 

Thanks for Looking!

8 comments:

  1. Deanna, this is super cute! I love your take on my sketch!

    ~Lauren
    Lasting Memories DT
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the background, very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the background and perfect patterned paper for your photos. Thanks for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout...love how you used the hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hot air balloon paper and embellishments...they are the perfect accompanyment to your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down. Stacy B, DT (single page layouts) for Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hot air balloons! Lovely layout

    Sam, Stick it Down Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the splattered background, right up my street!

    Thanks for joining in.

    Terri, Stick It Down DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the papers you chose... so fun and light! I hope you had a great time on your cruise! Beautiful layout! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete