Friday, May 25, 2018

Born To Be Me

 Photo of me at Playa del Carmen, Mexico. (October 2017)
Journaling about things I try to do and things I struggle with.

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Wander' pp's, Enamel Dots
Simple Stories Stickers, Chipboard Frame, Washi
KaiserCraft Diecuts, Floral Stamp
Tim Holtz 'Stitched' Stencil
Ranger Clear Texture Paste

This is for Challenge #53 from Challenge YOUrself.
I was inspired by this image with the colors of greens, yellows, etc. 

Based on this NSD May 5th Sketch from Citrus Twist. 

Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on our Challenge this month! I love the photo of YOU and your beautiful color scheme, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on this photo challenge. Love those colors! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with your journaling, I too struggle with this as I dislike my handwriting. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout, love all the layering behind your photo. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! I love the layers of different pattern papers, and that is a great photo of YOU! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page! Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete