Sunday, May 21, 2017

Whichever Way the Wind Blows

 Photo of DH and I at a family reunion taking a ride on the local ferry boat, June 2015.

I used -
Authentique 'Seafarer' pp's, Stickers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard, Flair Pin
KaiserCraft Stamp, Diecuts
Prima Stamp

This is for the May Challenge at 
Creative Embellishments to stamp an image on my background. 
I used a tiny triangle stamp and a postage stamp. 
I also used a Circle Doodle Chipboard Piece I just received. 

Thanks for Looking!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Love the nautical elements, colors, and twine! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic page! I love everything about it! Great use of those papers and your stamping is the perfect touch. Great photo of you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Deanna! Nicely themed! thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and great page! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! Love the colors and the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and fun take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bright colors......beautiful Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nautical themed pages and that scriblle frame is perfect to add a whimsicle element. Thanks for joining our Creative Embellishments challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been on a ferry, such memories.Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bright page, especially the striped paper at the top. Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete