Saturday, November 19, 2016

#Optimist

 Photo of me aboard the Norwegian Pearl Cruise Ship, April 2015. 

Journaling says.....I am always the Optimist! No matter what is going on in our lives I will find something good in every situation. I'm always looking for that silver lining or lesson to be learned when things aren't going well. I'm the one who reminds others to think positively and to have a good attitude. I am simply optimistic about life around me.

I used -
Simple Stories '#Whatever' pp's
Dear Lizzy Chipboard Thickers
We R Memory Keeper Flair Pin
American Crafts Washi Tape
Zva Creative Flourish Bling
Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots
Fancy Pants Journal Tag
Petaloo Flowers

This is for the November 15th Sketch +3 Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
List 1 - Glitz (flourish bling)
List 2 - # Hashtag and Harvest Gold
List 3 - Indigo

Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! The papers look fabulous together. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page. Love the details and awesome sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our SOS challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, great take on the sketch and challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic title!Love your papers too, thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo! Love how your papers really bring the focus back to the photo. Great title and colors. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those patterned papers! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete