Sunday, December 8, 2013

Traditions

{The aqua background is even all around. My scanner cut off the right side.}
 
One of our traditions is to write 3 clues for the grandkids to find their hidden stockings. Everyone loves this and always wants to make sure 'we're doing that again this year'.
Photos of my 2 oldest granddaughers last Christmas.
 
The is for the December Wrap It Up Thursday Challenge, at the Apron Strings Blog based on the color combo and inspiration.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Mistletoe Magic' pp's, Enamel Dots, Washi Tape
Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tag, Stick Pins
Dear Lizzy Foam Thickers
Recollections Leaves
Webster's Pages Clip
Petaloo Flowers
 
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like it. Love the flowers and those reindeer clips are the cutest, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete