Thursday, October 17, 2013

So Happy!

{Please disregard those shadows. My darn scanner!}
 
Photos of grandkids Lucy and Kellan from April.
 
This is for the Croptober Tuesday Challenge, at the Apron Strings blog. I was inspired by the image to use hand stitching (at the top), tied Baker's Twine, and banner strips.
 
I used -
Pink Paislee 'Cottage Farms' pp's, Frame, Journal Card, Diecuts
Prima Say It In Crystals Flourish, Flowers
My Mind's Eye Brads, Diecuts, Jewel
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Arrow
Maggie Holmes Camera Diecut
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. So great. I admire your knack for grouping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I thought I'd left a comment on this one...I love the banner and you have such a knack for grouping embellies. I'm always envious.

    ReplyDelete