Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mexico 2013 Trip

I've been working on a few layouts from our May trip to the Riviera Maya, Mexico.
 
This Is My Happy Place
 
I used -
Fancy Pants 'Down By The Shore' pp's, Diecuts, Frame
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Chipboard Button, Washi Tape
Studio Calico Wooden Camera, Wooden Anchor
American Crafts Diecut Card
Jillibean Soup Word Stickers

Fabulous Love
 
I used -
Elle's Studio 'You and Me' pp's
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Diecuts
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Title, Accents
Teresa Collins Journal Tag, Brads, Button

Photos of DH and I along with the chef at our Japanese Restaurant Micado at our resort, May 2013.
 
I used -
Pebbles 'Lakeside' pp's
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Brads, Buttons
Ruby Rock-It Kinda Krafty Tickets
October Afternoon Alphas
Pink Paislee Chip Arrow
Heidi Swapp Alphas
 
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pages! I love the colors on the first one, the title work on the second, and I'm ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over your use of twine on the third;-)

    ReplyDelete