Saturday, August 31, 2013

Grandson Kellan

Thought I'd share several layouts of youngest grandson Kellan.
He's such a little sweetie!
 
 At The Zoo
 
A page for little grandson Kellan's album of our visit to the Brevard Zoo last June.
Based on an August PageMap.
 
I used -
Basic Grey 'Carte Postale' pp's, Chipboard Accents
Basic Grey 'Hipster' Brad
Simple Stories Diecut Card
October Afternoon Alphas
Am. Crafts Chipboard Thickers
Prima Dark Bark and Rusty Keys Ink
Doodlebug Brads
 
Beep! Beep!
 
Photos of little grandson Kellan, May 2013.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Boy Crazy' pp's, Brads
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste Charm' Washi Tape
Tim Holtz Tiny Paper Clips
American Crafts Foam Alphas

Peek-A-Boo!
 
Photos of sweet little grandson Kellan playing in the cabinet at our beach condo last June. He had the most fun with this!
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Presh' pp's, Chipboard Buttons, Enamel Dots, Washi Tape
Pink Paislee Luxe Chipboard Arrows
Studio Calico Wooden Camera
Little Yellow Bicycle Tag
October Afternoon Alphas

Merry Christmas
 
A 2-pager for little grandson Kellan from Christmas 2012. He didn't like opening his gifts but was happy when the other kids opened them for him. LOL
 
I used -
LilyBee 'Christmas Cheer' pp's
Teresa Collins Rhinestones, Hexagon Stickers
Crate 'Sleigh Ride' Chipboard Accents
Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tag
Studio Calico Wooden Trees
Prima English Ivy Ink
 
Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment