Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beach Loving

 
I don't know about your screen, but the background should be a nice dark teal color to match the papers. It's showing up blue for me! ack!
 
Photos of grandson Nate enjoying Cocoa Beach last June.
 
This is for the Tuesday Challenge, at the Apron Strings Blog based on this sketch from Sketch Support.
 
I used -
Bo Bunny 'Key Lime' pp's
Scenic Route Arrow Diecuts
My Mind's Eye Chipboard/Wooden Buttons
October Afternoon Mini Market Alphas
We R Memory Keepers Glitter Brads
Recollections Wooden Flowers, Leaf
Prima Inks...Teal, English Ivy, Branch Bark
Kaiser Teal Pearls
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love it - blue and all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate when the screen picks colors for you? I like the blue, though ;)

    ReplyDelete