Thursday, May 17, 2012

LYB 'Paradise' Layouts

Here are the last 3 layouts with the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Paradise' line. LOVED working with this pretty line.

Springtime Beauty

Photo of my bleeding hearts, April 2012.

I added to the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Paradise' line, American Crafts Glitter Chipboard Thickers and Brads, and Baker's Twine.

So Happy!

DD's photos with her kids, June 2011. Left the journaling for her.

I added to the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Paradise' line, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brad, 7 Gypsies Journal Tag, Baker's Twine. I made the white loopy circles by dipping a Toilet Paper Roll in white paint. 

Each day...

Photos of youngest DGD Lucy, Nov. 2011

I added to the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Paradise' line, American Crafts Brads, and Baker's Twine.

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment