Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm still Sassy!

I'm so excited to share with you that I was chosen to continue on the Design Team at Sassy Lil' Sketches for another 6 months from Aug '10 to Jan '11! WAHOO! I love working with Cherie's sketches and Katie is also so wonderful to work with as well as the rest of the DT! Remember we have new sponsors now so things are moving right along! Come join us in trying the sketches!

This was the sketch for the Design Team Call:

Here's my version using a really fun line by October Afternoon "Fly A Kite". Photos of DGD Kaylee doing her favorite thing........swinging! She loves that and finds this circle swing a bit challenging! LOL

"S is for Swing!"
Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!! I am a 7th Sassy along with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Deanna! such a sweet LO! love how you used that vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm looking forward to working with you :) x

    ReplyDelete