Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!


I was recently awarded with the Sunshine Blog award by friend Katie who is just the sweetest person and co-owner/designer of Sassy Lil' Sketches. She's so kind and supportive with her comments. Be sure and check out Katie's wonderful blog Running With Scissors, Spatulas, and Sneakers which in itself is full of wit!


If you accept this blog award please do the following:
1)Place the award in your post or within your blog.
2)Pass this award to six nominees.
3)Link the nominees to your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5)Link to the person you received the award from.

Here are my 6 blog choices that bring sunshine into my life:
(These are in no particular order!)

 Brenda's Scrappy Blog

I've known Brenda for several years from a few different boards. She's also on the Sassy Lil' Sketches DT and a fellow Ohioan. Her layouts of her sweet little granddaughter really brings a smile to my face!

Apron Strings Blog

I've gotten Lori's wonderful kits now and then over the past few years and I've been enjoying her daily stash challenges in February. Always an interesting sketch to use and some sort of embellishment to go along with it. I love a great challenge and have enjoyed playing along!

 Scrappin' With ZoezMom
I've come to know Kim from a kit club we both belong to 'The ScrapRoom' and she's also on the Sassy Lil' Sketches DT with me. We work on challenges together at both sites and I'm inspired by her amazing layouts and attention to detail!

Scrappy Sketches Blog

I've been using Shanna's sketches for awhile over at Sassy Scrappers and I love that she uses alot of detail and variety in her sketches!

Creating My Life in Technicolour
Kim and I are on the ScrapMuse Kit Club DT and I'm so inspired by her work and eye for color as well as design. She's always willing to jump right in and she always has something interesting going on on her blog!

Mi Vida Loca

I know Julie from Sassy Scrappers and my eye is always drawn to her layouts. She's a super nice person and I enjoy looking through her blog!

Thanks so much for sharing each day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh thank you so much Deanna!!!
    You really made my day when I felt so rotten.

    HUGS hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you picked me??? Deanna, you are sooo sweet...thank you.

    ReplyDelete