Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Bee-utiful

 

{Sorry for the shadows from my darn scanner!}

Photos of sweet granddaughter Makaylle and her bf Lincoln at her Prom, April 2019. 

I used - 
Dare 2B Artzy 'All the Buzz' pp's
The Paper Studio Alpha Stickers
Freckled Fawn Enamel Hearts

This is for the April Sketch Challenge at Rochelle Spears Blog. 

This is also for the April Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Stacy's Blog. 
I used Right Vertical Row...Tags, Stripes, Hearts. 

This is also for the April Kill-A-Kit Challenge at The ScrapRoom Facebook Group. 
This month I'm using up the Dare 2B Artzy 'All the Buzz' Doubleshot Kit from March 2021.

This is also for the April Challenge   at Use Your Stuff using tags. 

Thanks for Looking! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty layout. I love the tags and such great DP's too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee- utiful is right. What a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete