Monday, April 19, 2021

A New Do

 


Photos of me with my Mom before and after my Sis cut my hair. It was getting too long and lifeless for me after 6 months, March 2021. 

I used - 

Echo Park 'Rustic Elegance' pp's, Alphas

Echo Park 'Salon' Stickers, Enamel Dots

American Crafts Tag

This is for the April 15th Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash and I used an arrow on the tag. 


This is also for the April 16th Challenge at Cookin' Up Creations. 

Hope you'll come play along! 


Thanks for Looking! 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect use of embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this page. Love your paper choices and the photos are precious. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch and I love those soft colours. And your new haircut looks GREAT! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete