Sunday, July 19, 2020

Family 2019

 Group photo of my sweet grandkids Christmas 2019. 

I used - 
Lawn Fawn 'Snow Day Remix' Collection
American Crafts Puffy Gold Dots
Creative Embellishments Chipboard Title
Evalicious Year Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Diecuts
Misc. Washi Tape
Petaloo Flowers

This is for the July 1st Challenge 'What's My Challenge - Pick Your Word' at Scrap Our Stash. 
I chose Family and used the following...
F - Flowers
A - Am. Crafts Puffy Dots
M - Misting
I - Inking
L - Lawn Fawn 'Snow Day Remix' 
Y - Year

This is based on the July 19th Sketch from Citrus Twist. 

Thanks for Looking! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas layout - and you fulfilled the challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and fantastic work with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete