Sunday, January 5, 2020

We Wish You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Our theme this month at Lasting Memories is 'Out of Your Comfort Zone'. 
Your challenge this week LM #479 
is to...  Use a new technique, tool, or product.

I used my new Martha Stewart 'Eyelet Lace' Border Punch that I got last month along with a wonderful sketch by Brenshevia that I found at Pinterest.
Individual family photos from Christmas 2019.

I used -
Bo Bunny 'Christmas in the Village' pp's
Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Making Memories Mini Brads
Prima Flowers

Check out this wonderful sketch by Brenshevia. 



Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. BEautiful layout Deanna! Love that punch! I don't have that one! It is perfect with those papers! Connie Lasting Memories DT

    ReplyDelete