Saturday, December 14, 2019

'Tis the Season

 So, on the first day to the Salvation Army I never even thought of taking photos and this is everything else on Day 2.

My journaling... In the midst of shopping for Christmas, wrapping presents, and packing for a trip to Mexico I just decided to clean out the basement. We hadn't done it for a few years and I was tired of looking at things we no longer used. First thing, a car load of various things went to the Salvation Army. Books went to 2 different libraries, Puzzles went to a nearby assisted living center. All the rest went to Good will. It fills my heart with joy to know that someone may be in need of these discarded things. December 2019.

I used -
Pinkfresh Studio 'Holiday Vibes' pp's, Alphas, Ephemera
Pebbles 'Cozy & Bright' Red Polka Dot Paper

Based on this December Sketch by Stick it Down. (Right Side)

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment