Thursday, August 1, 2019

Happiness is Here With You

Happy August!!  Another month has rolled around and you know that means at 
Sketch N Scrap....it's time for our first layout sketch of the month!! 
Here is the sketch by owner and sketch artist Lisa:
 Sketch N Scrap #182.

Here's my version...
 I just loved working with the sketch this month!

 Photos of DD Michelle and her family on our recent Caribbean Cruise, June 2019.

I used -
Pink Paislee 'Indigo & Ivy' pp's, Diecuts, Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Hearts
Prima Daisy Flowers

Thanks for Looking! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Deanna! Those papers are so pretty and the pink flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this line and you did an amazing job with it Deanna!! Love your pictures too! I need to dig into my flower stash more, that is one embellishment I seem to neglect now, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete