Sunday, January 6, 2019

Lasting Memories REVEAL #428 - Cozy Wintertime

 Are you ready for a new challenge? Here it is - for January we are working on using up some of those neglected items in our stash, so this week's challenge at Lasting Memories is:

Challenge #428

Bling, Buttons, Brads, Sequins or Enamel Dots - choose one or more of the items listed and use on your layout.

I love digging into my stash and used 50 mini-brads here.
 Photos of DH and I along with the snowfall on December 5th.

I used -
Simple Stories 'Sub Zero' pp's
Echo Park Stickers
Misc. Brads

Based on this older April 2014 Sketch by Citrus Twist. 

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout, Deanna! And wow! 50 mini brads used...awesome job! Love your take on that sketch, too - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout too :) Wow good use of the brads and bashing the stash :) Love your title and the take on the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete