Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas Out Takes

 Silly photos of some of the grandkids last Christmas 2017. It's fun trying to get them all to look at the camera at the same time. I usually don't even know what I end up with until I download them to my computer. I just found these ones of DGD Kaylee peeking out in between the other grandkids just smiling sweetly. Hilarious! Also in the left photo I can only see half of the 2 boys in the back.

I used -
Pinkfresh Studios Chipboard Alphas
My Mind's Eye Washi Tapes
Doodlebug Sequins, Alphas
Simple Stories Stickers

Based on Sketch #165 from Sketch N Scrap. 

Thanks For Looking!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Love your pictures, it sure is a challenge to photograph a group of kiddos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title, Deanna! Such a cute page, love how you used the sketch & your string of lights! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of sequins. It turned out terrificallly. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think these types of photos are fun! We usually have quite a few of these photos show up whenever we try to get a group shot. I think they make for a fun layout. I love your washi tape background, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and love these kinds of photos too :) love the use of the stripe paper (will have to remember that) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling page!!! Really like your color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete